SENSE Gen 2
Gen 2 Battery Replacement
- The Battery compartment is located within the inner section of the WaterGuru SENSE skimmer cover.
- Remove SENSE from your skimmer.
- Wipe away all the moisture with a cloth. It’s important to keep moisture out of the battery compartment to avoid corrosion.
- Place the unit on a dry towel on a flat surface, logo side up, and firmly press down on the outer ring (see the video above).
- The outer ring will disengage from the inner part of the unit, revealing the waterproof battery compartment.
- Place the inner part logo side down. Remove the old batteries. Safely dispose of the batteries.
- Insert 4 new C size batteries from recommended brand.
- Reconnect the inner part with the outer part. Press together firmly to ensure both sections are fully connected.
- Ensure that the tether cable is not sandwiched between the two parts, you can do that by pulling the cable through to bring the two parts together.
- The batteries are secured when the two parts are engaged. (The small gap between the two parts is a design feature and not a defect.)
- The top LED light will flash indicating that unit has turned on.
- Place the lower Cassette / Sensor unit (inside the mesh bag) back in the skimmer with the SENSE cover on top of the skimmer.