- Remove the Sensor unit from the skimmer.
- Open the mesh bag and remove the cassette.
- Wipe the optical window clean in the Sensor unit at the bottom of the cassette well.
- Insert a new cassette in the Sensor unit all the way until it clicks.
- Tie the mesh sock around the cable such that no debris enters the Sensor unit and the cassette. Small debris such as insects, sand, soil, etc. can get in the optical path and result in incorrect readings.
- Place the Sensor unit back in the skimmer with the cover on top of the skimmer.
- Open the app and tap the pool icon at the bottom of the screen. In the “Supply Levels” row tap the right arrow and then mark that the cassette has been replaced.
WaterGuru Cassette Change