- The Battery compartment is located under the WaterGuru Skimmer cover.
- Remove SENSE from your skimmer and place it with the WaterGuru logo on the ground.
- Wipe away all the moisture with a cloth. It’s important to keep moisture out of the battery compartment to avoid corrosion.
- Open the battery compartment and remove the old batteries. Safely dispose of the batteries.
- Insert 4 new C size batteries from recommended brand and firmly close the battery compartment. (Manufacturers have varying characteristics in their batteries. Our testing has shown batteries from ‘Energizer’ brand perform the best in the environment that WaterGuru is exposed to.)
- Flashing LED lights will indicate that unit has turned on.
- Place the Sensor unit back in the skimmer with the cover on top of the skimmer.
WaterGuru Battery Replacement